Terms and Conditions
DATA PROTECTION EXPLAINED
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we collect personal information from you when you shop on the Site. We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We will collect your:
- Email address
- Billing address
- Delivery address (if different)
- Telephone or mobile number
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You must only provide to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE TO:
- Contact you in relation to the order you have placed on the website.
- Administer your account with us.
- Provide services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We will use your IP address to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; to analyse and improve the services offered on Flawless Lashes Limited. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Flawless Lashes Limited proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that you are notified. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent to use your information other than as listed above.
We will never pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes but we may pass your data on to a third party only to:
- Make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
We provide them only with the information they need to perform their function. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
Contact us if you have questions.
Pumps and Pinot Apparel